I’ve decided I really admire people who commit to a blog religiously.
(My lovely colleague @em_gramenz http://emiliegramenz.blogspot.com/ is a good example)
I could now explain my absence: I was overseas, on sabbatical, in a coma, been busy being fantastically successful.
Nope, none of the above.
Blog phase was over, now it has hopefully started again.
I think the issue is that I have trouble committing to inanimate objects.
- plants- if it doesn’t rain, they die.
- eczema cream- “Apply daily for 7 days”, 10 months later, still have itchy wrists.
- moisturisers- Does anyone actually apply twice daily?
- blogging- See above
- newspaper subscriptions- I tried but the backlog created a fire hazard
- packed lunches- what if I don’t feel like a mustard sandwich at lunch time?
Or I could just be very lazy.
Anyway, I just remembered the reason I sat down to write this: shameless self-promotion!
I didn’t exactly do nothing on my blogging break, I’ve been published!! For true! Like a proper almost-journalist! Here’s the link!
Next step is to get paid…